Skrill in online casinos
Skrill eWallet payment is for money movers and makers and that's why it is particularly suitable for the gambling industry. With Skrill you are able to handle all your online casino, bookmakers or poker rooms money deposits and withdrawals, fast, safe and smooth. eWallets in general are growing popular within gambling space and Skrill by today Skrill is one of the best options to move your money smart, fast and discreet on mobile, tablet or desktop. – READ MORE
Using Skrill in real money online casino
Skrill eWallet has a level of convenience that has made it almost instantly popular also amongst players and gamblers who need safe and instant online banking solution. Skrill is supported by most online casinos as well as by 3000+ banks worldwide. It is convenient option for online users, who frequently move and make money online. Signing up with Skrill account is free and there are no transaction fees applied when you make a deposit from your Skrill account to your casino or sportsbook account. And vice versa: withdraw your winnings free from casino account to your Skrill account. Keep in mind though, that depositing money from your Skrill account to your bank account, there might be fees applied by Skrill itself. Skrill (the former Moneybookers) is one of the first payment options that were made available in online casinos and that’s why it is hard to find online casinos that donate have it in their options, at least that is the case in European online casinos and bookmakers.
Security when using Skrill in real money online casinos
How to deposit with Skrill in online casino
1. If you don’t have Skrill account yet, it takes few minutes to create a your free Skrill wallet.
2. Make sure you have funds on your Skrill wallet. If not yet, you can transfer funds from bank accounts, cards or prepaid vouchers almost instantly.
3. In your online casino account, head over to cashier section and select Skrill as depositing method
4. Fill also in necessary information (for the first time only!) to link your Skrill wallet to your casino account
5. Enter your desired amount of money you want to deposit from your Skrill account to your casino account and accept the transfer
6. Money appears to your online casino account within seconds!
Deposit transaction time: Instant
How to withdraw winnings with Skrill in online casino
- In your online casino account, head over to cashier section and select Skrill as your withdrawal method
2. Enter the amount of money you want to cash out from your casino account to your Skrill wallet (normally found under eWallets)
3. If this is your first withdrawal to Skrill in the casino, provide any ID documentation casino might require for verification purposes. This process in inevitable and is actually a good sign of reputable and trustworthy casino.
4. Confirm your withdrawal to your Skrill account.
5. Funds appear to your Skrill wallet almost instantly. From there you can spend your winnings money using Skrill. or transfer them to your bank account.
Withdrawal time: Instant. At rare cases max up to 48h.
Skrill customer support
In case you encounter any difficulties with creating account or with your Skill transfers, you can go to Skrill customer support page, choose your preferred communication method or go through frequently asked questions to see if your question might be already answered there.
Skrill history and story
Skrill was founded in UK in 2001 by Daniel Klein and Benjamin Kullmannhich and it was the first company to receive its electronic money license. It was called Moneybookers back then, but changed the name to Skrill in September 2011. Since 2015 Skrill, Neteller and Paysafecard have belonged to the Paysafe Group.
Payment providers similar to Skrill:
Neteller – eWallet
Popular worldwide payment method, that is due to payments, deposit and withdrawals with Neteller are instant. Most real money casinos today accept Neteller payments worldwide.
There are however few downsides: some casinos don’t allow to collect your welcome bonus when you deposit with Neteller. In addition: every deposit you make to your Neteller account, there is an extra 2,5% fee – regardless of payment method. For bigger players, this is naturally often a deal breaker.
Trustly is Swedish online banking method and one of the top providers within iGaming. Available in almost 30 countries makes it most used payment method amongst online casinos. Trustly guarantees you instant transfers to and from your bank account and casino account in no time.
Trustly itself charges no service fees for transactions, however some fees may be applied by casinos. Withdrawal times vary from minutes to up to 72h. Perfect for mobile casinos.
One of the most used and trusted payment methods in the world. PayPal allows players to get real money in and out of their casino accounts seamlessly, both for deposits and withdrawals. There are loads of PayPal slots, tables games, live and sportsbook casino websites accepting Paypal payments in most countries in Europe, as well as Canada.